Accomplished Bahamas Attorneys Handle Property and Business Matters in the Islands
Abaco law firm provides detailed advice on real estate and other concerns
The islands of the Bahamas attract people from around the world who come here to visit, live or run a business. Whether you are looking to purchase land, launch a new venture or protect your assets, a skilled attorney can be the difference between success and failure. At Frederik F. Gottlieb & Co. in Marsh Harbour, we provide exceptional legal representation to clients on Abaco and throughout the Bahamas. Since 1998, our firm has advised clients in a wide range of real estate, corporate and estate planning matters, including resort development and other projects involving multinational investments. As licensed Bahamian attorneys, Frederik Gottlieb and Ximena Thompson guide people and businesses from the islands and numerous other countries toward successful resolution of their legal concerns.
Respected attorneys help clients achieve their goals
Each person and business we represent benefits from our:
- Strong community reputation — Our firm has the track record and professional network to resolve complex matters for our clients. Attorney Frederik Gottlieb has served the community in numerous roles for nearly two decades, including as an elected official and board member for high-profile Bahamian corporations.
- Knowledgeable assistance — Complex real estate and business challenges demand legal assistance from lawyers who not only understand the applicable law but know the local business landscape. Our counselors ensure that clients are fully apprised at every step of the legal process.
- Experienced guidance — Firm lawyers have more than four decades of combined experience practicing law in the Bahamas. We draw upon that extensive background to identify and execute effective solutions to difficult problems.
Whether your matter is fairly straightforward or more complex, we deliver the same high level of professionalism and service that you deserve.
Seasoned counselors advise on various legal issues
Our firm assists clients in the Bahamas in legal practice areas including:
- Real estate — For conveyances or other real estate matters, our firm provides comprehensive legal support.
- Trusts and estates — Our trusts and estates advice enables clients to protect what they own and pass it efficiently to loved ones.
- Corporate law — We understand the corporate law issues affecting companies that do business in the Bahamas and offer sound counsel to our business clients.
- Business formation — The firm offers thorough business formation guidance so that new ventures can launch successfully.
- Property tax law — If you believe that your property tax assessment is too high, our lawyers can explain your options for seeking a more appropriate rate.
For more than 15 years, we have helped firms, individuals and families succeed. We look forward to discussing how we can help you.
Contact a dedicated Bahamas property and estate planning lawyer
Frederik F. Gottlieb & Co. advises clients on Bahamas real estate, business and estate planning matters. Please call 242-367-3120 or contact us online for assistance or to schedule a meeting at our Marsh Harbour office on Abaco Island.